Monday, July 19, 2010

My mailing address

Hey all,

My mailing address from July 20th to September 3rd wil be:

Cuerpo de Paz/ El Salvador
3 Avenida las Dalias
Condominio Petaluma
Colonia San Francisco
San Salvador, El Salvador
America Central

I will always appreciate hearing from you and I will do my very best to respond to any letters you send my way. Thanks!

-Jesse

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jesse! Hope everything's going well so far. I just found out about a possible opportunity to go to El Salvador Jan. 1-8 which would just be too cool. Also, I don't know how much free time you have, but I was reading some of your quotes and I think you might like to look at Beckett if you haven't read his pieces already. Some of the short stories are pretty good, though startling!

    Anyway, take care of yourself. Pura vida. s

    ReplyDelete