Hey Friends and Family,
Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope that this blog allows me to communicate with all of you, and gives you the opportunity to communicate with me. Until I get to El Salvador, I won't know what kind of computer access I'll have, but I hope to be able to write down my thoughts and activities now and then when I'm able.
I leave El Salvador on Monday July 19th with the Peace Corps as a youth development volunteer. Being a youth development volunteer means I'll work primarily with youth ages 10-25. Possible projects could range from job training programs to sports camps. I really won't know what my job looks like until I get settled.
Feel free to leave comments or questions on this page. I'll do my best to keep you informed. Thanks so much for your interest in my travels! I look forward to hearing from you over the next few years.
-Jesse
No comments:
Post a Comment